Through the years, Maple Logistics Solutions has developed the capabilities to actively manage large Continuity Programs for our customer base. An overview of our capabilities includes the following:
- Receiving - We have the receiving capabilities to manage the receipt of a wide range of product of varying size and value. Bar code and RF technology allow us to accurately manage the process and provide immediate receipt information to our customers. The accuracy and condition of incoming receipts is verified to ensure supply chain consistency.
- Storage - Climate controlled storage is available to our customers at all times for their product. Secure storage is available for high value products.
- Variable Data Printing - Orders are transmitted to our warehouse locations for processing. Orders are printed on location and our in-house letter shop provides multiple alternatives for the printing and insertion of items such as invoices and promotional materials into outgoing shipments.
- Shipments - We offer a wide range of shipping options including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and common carrier. Zone skipping capabilities are also available.
- Reverse Logistics - Maple Logistics Solutions offers a robust reverse logistics process in support of Continuity Programs. Many experience heavy returns volume as part of their business model. Our ability to process high volumes of returns quickly while providing timely information regarding the reasons for the product return enable our clients to fine tune their marketing process.