Maple Logistics provides a variety of value-added services to help companies reduce their warehouse costs and shorten their delivery times. From traditional handwork to more complex activities, Maple Logistics can handle your outsourced value-added requirements.
- Handwork – shrinkwrapping, labeling, inspection, and rework/refurbish tasks
- Packaging Services – premium & custom packaging
- Kitting and Assembly – POS displays, collated sets, and assembly tasks
- Cross-Docking – breaking down received items at the loading dock and building outbound orders
- Last Mile Staging – receiving, storing and fulfilling telecommunications equipment
- Returns and Reverse Logistics
- Export Consolidation
Please contact us to review your outsourced value-added service requirements.